- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required, specializing in computer science or similar engineering discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
Get in touch with your CV at email@example.com