PearlPay is an all-Filipino owned Fintech company in the Philippines that provides end-to-end digital banking solutions. Our company is working towards better financial inclusion, helping rural banks and financial institutions transition digitally, connecting the banking and payment industries in the Philippines to make financial services universally accessible to Filipinos.
Information Security Intern
Makati City, Philippines
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, and email threats.
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services to support information privacy
- Assist in IT compliance risk assessment process to determine scoping for financial relevant systems
- Assist InfoSec Officer in drafting InfoSec policies and guidelines; and build accompanying roll-out plans for technical implementation
- Research and evaluate applications and services for use by the institution
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations
- Assist in compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls
- Identify additional areas of opportunity and means for knowledge sharing practices across teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled college students majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant technical field experience in a security domain
- Familiar with the Risk Assessment Framework
- Knowledgeable in different layers of security such as Network Security, Application Security, Data Security, and Policy Prevention Management
- Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
- Good writing & technical skills
- Work from Home
- Training Allowance
PearlPay encourages its employees to explore more opportunities for professional growth and help in creating social impact through the company’s initiative of improving financial inclusion in the country.