PearlPay is an all-Filipino owned Fintech company in the Philippines that provides end-to-end digital banking solutions. Our company is working towards better financial inclusion, helping rural banks and financial institutions transition digitally, connecting the banking and payment industries in the Philippines to make financial services universally accessible to Filipinos.
Marketing and Acquisition Intern
Makati City, Philippines
- Assist Marketing Team in the day-to-day monitoring of new and old user behavior for Marketing’s considerations
- Participate in brainstorming to develop creative marketing campaigns
- Assist Marketing Team with campaign planning, copywriting, content development, advertising, and other tasks requested by the Marketing Supervisor
- Research new trends to keep the team up-to-date with the latest demand and competitor trends
- Manage daily administrative tasks and any other related task given by Immediate Superior
- May involve client-facing tasks
- Other marketing duties, as needed.
- Currently enrolled college students majoring in Marketing, Business, Commerce,
- Psychology, or other related studies
- Good background/knowledge in marketing research and social media
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Focused, diligent, optimistic, fast learner, resourceful, and creative
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Open to all students who are looking for a career in Marketing, Sales, Admin, and Operations
- Work from Home
- Training Allowance
PearlPay encourages its employees to explore more opportunities for professional growth and help in creating social impact through the company’s initiative of improving financial inclusion in the country.