- Understand and analyse business requirements to effectively identify required test scenarios.
- Execute and document test cases/plans to support Quality Assurance activities throughout the SDLC of Web and Android applications.
- Present results of testing to all level of stakeholders.
- Document testing results and work closely with Business Analyst and Developers to resolve testing issues.
- Analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Operate independently in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Coordinate System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in continuous improvement of quality testing processes.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree – preferably in IT field
- Solid 2 to 3 years of experience in testing Web, API and Mobile applications
- Knowledgeable (at least two) of the following tools:
- Postman (API testing)
- Jmeter (Performance)
- Appium, Selendroid
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Experience with banking or any financial technology company will be an advantage
- Automation testing experience is a plus.
Get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.