- Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and dangers.
- Partner with various teams to identify key information gaps and plan to provide that information.
- Collect data through interviews, surveys, web search, database search, or other methods.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Get in touch with your CV at email@example.com.